作者: vu06vv    時間: 2017-8-19 11:12 PM     標題: - 如何安排讀書計畫 - 英文閱讀

本帖最後由 vu06vv 於 2017-8-19 07:19 AM 編輯

第一次發帖,分享我在網路上看到一篇實用的英文文章
從閱讀中學習英文
若翻易有誤請不吝指教
以下是文章內容及簡單中譯摘要

[attach]119987132[/attach]

HOW TO MAKE A STUDY SCHEDULE IN COLLEGE

Midterms, finals, or even just a hectic week are right around the corner. You have to complete a homework, study for three tests, write two papers, and meet up with your group for the project due. Many students look at that schedule and aren’t even sure where to begin or how to start. That’s where a study schedule comes into play. It’s the perfect way to plan what you need to do each day to get things done. While it might be hectic, things are getting accomplished and you are working your way to get through a crazy week.

hectic: 忙亂的

[attach]119987184[/attach]

Start]Start]Find out the material that will be covered on the quiz or test 了解考試範圍

Now that I’ve entered the upper level courses at university it’s not uncommon for my professors to post a study guide online or go over material that will be covered on the test in class. Also, by actually attending class regularly professors often hint at material that will be covered on the test. One of my stats professors used to hint at particular types of questions he would ask on the test and often they would be almost word for word what is in our notes. I also highly encourage stopping by office hours and asking your professor what will be covered on the test and what you should be reviewing.

go over: 複習   stats: 統計

Know your test, assignment, quiz, and paper dates 注意重要考試時間

I personally sit down at the beginning of the semester with my planner and write down each and every due date. Whether it’s an assignment, paper, quiz, project, or test, it’s in my planner. I always sit down at the end of a crazy test period and figure out when the next crazy test time will be because college goes in terms of midterms and finals season, not by months in my mind. I always make a note in my weekly notes section of big upcoming dates so that I can plan accordingly and know how many days in advance to start studying.

accordingly: 對照著

- 在週計畫表上註明即將到來的重要事項,可幫助你提前安排好讀書計畫

Find out the material that will be covered on the quiz or test 了解考試範圍

Now that I’ve entered the upper level courses at university it’s not uncommon for my professors to post a study guide online or go over material that will be covered on the test in class. Also, by actually attending class regularly professors often hint at material that will be covered on the test. One of my stats professors used to hint at particular types of questions he would ask on the test and often they would be almost word for word what is in our notes. I also highly encourage stopping by office hours and asking your professor what will be covered on the test and what you should be reviewing.

go over: 複習   stats: 統計

Know how you will study 讀書方法

Know which method works best not only for you, but for the kind of material you are studying. Do practice problems, high light your notes, read it out loud, make a study guide, write out note cards, go to a study group, rewrite your notes, or even do practice tests. For example, if I’m studying for a math test I will read over the definition notes, look over the kinds of problems I will be doing, write out the steps for the kinds of problems I’m doing, write out any formulas I may need to know, do practice problems, and finally do practice tests.

look over: 仔細地看一遍

找出最適合自己的讀書方法:練習題目嘗試自行解決問題、畫重點、大聲念書來或記憶卡等等。以準備數學考試為例,我會先看好名詞定義,仔細看一遍各種題型後,把解題步驟及公式寫下來,再寫更多的題目然後才去考試。

Break it into pieces 分階段完成計畫

The purpose of a study schedule is not to cram things at the last minute. The purpose is to break things into smaller pieces to make it manageable. If you have an upcoming IMC test that covers 5 chapters maybe you want to start 7 days early and go over chapter 1 notes and definitions day 1, chapter 2 notes and definitions day two and so on and then use days 6 and 7 to review any materials you might have been struggling with. That way, you can take the time to focus on material and only cover 1 chapter’s worth of material instead of cramming 5 chapters into your head in one night.

manageable: 易管理的   go over: 複習

讀書計畫的目的在以有效率的方式完成該做的事,避免讓自己陷於在考前要一次看完大量考試範圍的窘境。如果你要準備一科有5個大章節的科目,你可以安排7天時間,在前5天分別各複習一章節,然後利用第6及第7天複習不熟的地方。

et to work 付諸實行吧!

Now that you know your dates, what you need to study, how you will student, and when it’s time to get to work. I always sit down with my study schedule and add it to my daily to-do list so it gets done. It’s the best way for me because then I know that I’m getting work done from the goals that I personally set.

et= and

依照前面提的長期讀書計畫去安排"每日to-do list",然後完成它。

Do you make study schedules? If so, are there any tips from this list that you use? Do you have any tips to add to this list? If you don’t make study schedules, do you plan to make one and use any of these tips? I’d love to hear your thoughts in the comments below!

原文來源url:lovemeganjune

歡迎光臨 伊莉討論區 (http://a28.eyny.com/) Powered by Discuz!